Special safety regulations on MAHART PASSNAVE boats!
- The capacity of our boats has been reduced in order to ensure a safe distance of 1,5 m according to the following:
- In case of DUNA CORSO sightseeing cruise - max. 70 people
- In case of EXCURSION BOATS in the Danube Bend - max. 125 people
- Before boarding, every boat undergo in all cases a rigorous disinfection and cleaning process, boarding is not allowed before the above process is completed.
- All passengers and crew members (including catering staff) on board must wear a mask during the cruise! - If you do not have a mask, you can buy it in all our (open) ticket offices for 500,- HUF/pc.
- Before boarding in all cases the use of pre-installed hand sanitizer is mandatory. Disinfectant dispenser can be found in a minimum of 3 places on board.
- Flyers, on-board magazines and other printed publications on board will not be handed out.
- Please buy your ticket online safely without standing in line, print your E-ticket (or download it to your phone).
- If possible, please use a credit card when paying at the ticket office and at the ticket machine. The safe distance from other passenger must be kept also here, which is marked with a pre-painted line.
During the cruise
- In all cases, keep a safe distance from other passengers and from the staff.
- Please use the pre-installed hand sanitizers at the time of entering the board and during travel!
- If possible, please use on board of DUNA CORSO sightseeing cruise your own earphone. Of course, pre-disinfected earphones are also available.
- Please wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth.
Look out for each other!